Welcome to Dorridge Primary School
New Site Design
As those of you who have been here before will notice, we have redesigned the site after the merger of the old Dorridge Nursery and Infant School and Dorridge Junior School to form Dorridge Primary School. We will be reorganising the pages on the website so things may move around for a while before they settle down into their new positions. Our apologies for any problems you may have finding things in the meantime.
Dorridge is a large, three-form entry, community Primary School maintained by Solihull MBC. In addition, we have a 40 place Nursery offering both morning and afternoon sessions. We pride ourselves on providing a nurturing environment, where children can develop into confident young people with a real thirst for learning.
Key Strengths highlighted by Ofsted in 2014:
- Pupils leave Year 6 with high standards in English and mathematics.
- Pupils feel very safe in school.
- Teachers consistently mark pupils work to a high standard.
- Behaviour in lessons is good and around school is usually exemplary.
- Thoughtful and stimulating topics promote pupils' social, moral, spiritual and cultural development very well developed